Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rio as Fashion as Ever

Hello dearests!So guess what? Thanks to my very very very beloved friend Carolina Linhares, I got a sneak peek (a bit more than that even) on my favorite fashion week ever - Fashion Rio, Spring/summer 2011 and because I'm one to kiss and tell, I'll show some of what was out there in a series of posts. We went to 3 shows - Giulia Borges, Patachou and British Colony. The first one was somewhat of a disappointment but the other two made up for it.
Anyhow, I'll give the kick start with some of the best street style out there on the gloomy yet fashio-filled monday.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics :) i love how happy everyone looks - made me in turn much happier all of a sudden :D and the yellow shows make my heart jump too :)

    londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete