Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wodstock Revival



Coachella baybay! Its here finally, the fashion week of music! The festival became the epitome of style showcase and music is only a secondary perk (try looking for blogs that talk strictly about the bands that played and you'll understand where I'm coming from).
Unfortunately yours truly wasn't able to make it all the way to Cali lands and cover it in person (and rock my cute little toosh out) but as usual I have my faves, dos and don'ts to share. I think Coachela is one of the few events in which my eyes are not on the stars, but at the crowd. People like me and you shine waaaay brighter - rockers, hippies, mods, come what may, it is there and it is true. Don't get me wrong, I am dying to know what kind of shenanigans LiLo got herself into this time, but for that I'll tune into TMZ later on, for now, I'll focus on the fashion. Street style on steroids here we go....
70s + beige + mod hippie

Bold prints


style squared
My future husband (or someone that hopefully looks a lot like him)

So dearest, this is what we observed from Coachella goers: 70s is in, nudes, beiges and the hippie vibe is the new black, look like you just came out of an Urban Outfitters catalogue and get your prints working and you are all set for the summer. Oh, and look hot while doing it, really hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment